insha'Allah khair

In His name, most Gracious, most Merciful.

"And when you have made your resolution, place your trust in Him." (3:109)

The time has come.
For me to open up my heart.
Open up my eyes.
To accept the situations and the best of it.

Give up that dream,
that did not belong.
And hope for another dream,
which will allow for a walk on the vast open sea.

A road that is forever blocked,
for one but not others.
Don't despair and never lose hope.
A clear road is to the right,
so find the strength and courage,
to take that path without fear of being astray.

1 comment:

  1. the dream was to attend medical school and obtain a degree in medicine. however despite the predicament and complication of license as well as financial support, my heart has come to accept this fate. though i will never stop dreaming about it, i have come to believing that something better is in store for me, iA.

    ReplyDelete