happy mother's day


This post is from me to my mother,
and perhaps from every child to their mothers'.
For it is written from the bottom of my heart,
With a feeling that is overwhelming on this day and everyday.

Mom,
The unseen tears that flows down your face,
It is felt in my heart,
Travels to both ends of my body.
Become tears from the eyes and,
Feeling of weakness in the legs,
How could I ever understand,
Of your unconditional love.

Let me assure you,
No tears need to flow,
Except for your love for Him.
Because at the end of it all,
I love you.
And I thank you.
And in my prayers will you always be in.
Let me cry your tears of pain,
From my words,
From my actions,
That may show otherwise,
Of my love,
And my thank.

We may part in this world,
But let us trust Him in meeting soon.
Keep holding on to me in your prayers,
For a mother's prayer for her child,
Is an answered prayer.



"And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command) "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal," (31:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment