delivery from afar

in His name, most Gracious, most Beneficient.
&& peace be upon you.

at one point in my life, everything seemed so far from touch.
what can only be seen on computer screen,
through the brilliant ideas of geniuses who invented skype,
what can only be heard through the speakers of the little black device,
it was more than enough.
but it was the feel of those things that kept me reaching,
yet, nothing to be felt.
until, a part of my heart is in the same time zone as me.
it was not enough,
but it was more than i could ever ask for at this point.
all praise be due to Him.

opah bangi's famous pineapple tart :)

hihihi. my maggi stock, hopefully last until May.

ibu wants me to eat healthy also

from Cheras, thanks bro!

more spices

thank goodness bro didn't eat it!

top picked by ayah and momo. and bottom is memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment