1 Ramadhan 1432H

in His name, most Gracious, most Merciful. and peace be upon you.

*burrrrppppp* alhamdulilah :)
frankly speaking, i miss walid reciting the prayer to break our fast and i miss the taste of amii's food melting away in my tongue and dancing in my stomach until my eyes get tired.
and now, i know that i would not trade spending Ramadhan with my family with anything in this world... nothing!
if it was possible to swim the ocean and reach home before sunset, i would have done it in a heartbeat.

this is for amii who is constantly concern (and i love her for it) about what i shove down my throat :) sry no gambar today... forgot. 
menu: bihun goreng (roomate's recipe), apples, and o'malia's french fries... sad huh? but what to do when school is one's priority... not even sleep. hopefully, i can be a bit more adventurous in the kitchen when the semester is over. i miss home.

until then. fi'amanillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment