temporary

in His name, most Beneficent, most Merciful and peace be upon you.

it took strength and courage to embark on this new journey thousands of miles apart of the ones i love.
and i forever thank everyone who has helped me through every steps of it.
undoubtedly, there were hidden tears, masked smiles, but the gratefulness never left this heart.


these are pictures of my temporary living space -- thank you GG for being an amazing housemate and put-up with everything of mine, from homesickness to sickness of school to loud laughs to snoring (if at all) :) :)


I am a student

Homesickness is an incurable disease.

Living off my luggage was an unforgettable experience

"Borrowed" the AFSC laundry basket

It's about survival, not cravings

A house that went from little to no rice to a huge sac! :)
Again, I am a student.

Ibu's recipe. Ayah's recipe. 

pictures of my current, and God willing, permanent living space until May 2012, will be uploaded soon. until then, time to start focusing again.

fi'amanillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment