A Geek

In His name, the All-Knowing, the All-Mighty.

Yes, a geek-ie side of me is to be revealed. I was searching through some of my old files I have saved/uploaded online and look what I found.... a geek that was within me that I totally forgot about! Before I discovered the beauty of seeing through a lens, I attempted at designing work using various editing programs like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Element. I had talented friends who helped me out and nailed my work until I was satisfied with my own work, so shout out to them! Thanks yo!

Well don't be too harsh on them if you are looking at it closely, I know they suck :-) Just wanted to post them somewhere I know rather than at random file-saving websites.












Tada! Just a few that I found. Now that you have met my geek-ie side, I hope you look forward to meeting my nerdy side. Just kidding! That's it for now. Thanks for dropping by and God bless.

Fi'amanillah.

"Remember God in prosperity, and He will remember you in adversity." -Prophet Muhammad (saw)

No comments:

Post a Comment